Tuesday, April 10, 2018

My Introduction to Nightmares & Monsters

Imagine being in a nightmare, but not being able to wake up? Can you imagine being so totally horrified and scared out of your mind only to realize that this is your reality?
A lot of people don't believe in ghosts, monsters, demons, aliens, anything of the paranormal variety, but due to my experiences and others' around me, I don't know what to tell you other than the fact that some of these actually exist. Now I'm not here to try and change your mind if you're hellbent on believing all paranormal things are bullshit, but I am here to share my own personal stories, as well as the stories of those around me, as well as some fun Crytozoology posts talking about the unexplainable.
I've always been fascinated with the things that had no explanation in the world around me. Growing up, I'd watch shows on Cryptozoology while desperately wanting to become a Cryptozoologist one day when I grew up. Though that never happened, my love for all things weird and unimaginable never wavered. In my life, I've experienced some things that others may call me "crazy" for, and may not believe me, and that's okay, you don't have to believe me. All I wish is to share my stories and the stories of others so that just maybe someone out there will find comfort in knowing that they are not alone in case they too have experienced some of the same phenomenon as I and many others have in these stories.
So believe what you will, and if you don't like what you're reading, than don't read any further. Plain and simple. Till next time, always dig deeper, question everything, and stay creepy always - Peace.

Picture of me, your blogger, Nightingale Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment